dyingmoments: (☠ quells our unrest with insight)
Kangai ([personal profile] dyingmoments) wrote in [community profile] ezooc2013-04-30 12:39 pm
NSFW

Intros: part 3

Hello fellow EZers! I'm Philo and this guy is Kangai from a visual novel series called Jisei. He's an angsty antisocial teenager that happens to have the power to read the dying thoughts of dead bodies. If that applies to you (like if your character is a zombie) you might want to check out his permissions page.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be this game's first problem child: tomorrow happens to be the day before 75% of my finals, so I won't actually get to join in the fun until about Friday. Thankfully that's still the first day IC-wise, but I hope you won't mind me jumping in on intro threads and whatnot late.

If you'd like, you can friend me on plurk at [plurk.com profile] unchainednote or send me PMs. I won't bite. :>
derpaheal: (It's nothing)

[personal profile] derpaheal 2013-05-01 02:16 am (UTC)(link)
Nice to meet you Philo! I'm Nammah, and I look forward to playing with you!
escapedpandora: (ᴏᴏᴄ ✧ ιтℓℓ gєт вєттєя!)

[personal profile] escapedpandora 2013-05-02 04:26 am (UTC)(link)
Hi Philo! ^__^- I'm Shamera and play another angsty teenager with magical powers. XD; I'm looking forward to playing with you, and good luck on your finals! \o/