escutcheon: (Default)
Grey Warden Cousland ([personal profile] escutcheon) wrote in [community profile] ezooc2013-05-01 12:04 am
NSFW

IDC what you people say I am first >8C

Howdy, EZbutts!
I'm Clamor, who most of you may or may not know from previous games. Because like Slenderman, I keep coming back to haunt you. Hi. Ilu. :>

I'm bringing along Grey Warden Cousland - a possible PC from Dragon Age: Origins. Her thing is stomping around like a grumpy t rex and cracking sarcastic jokes when appropriate. And almost especially when inappropriate. She'll have memories from previous games, so luckily there won't be quite as much 'holy shit what is this newfangled electricity crap' going on.
If you want to get on that gigantic slide on the top floor, you'll have to arm wrestle her for the glory first. :V



escapedpandora: (ᴏᴏᴄ ✧ sнєєєєєєρ)

[personal profile] escapedpandora 2013-05-01 07:38 am (UTC)(link)


HIIIIIIIIII 8D
derpaheal: (content)

[personal profile] derpaheal 2013-05-02 04:44 am (UTC)(link)
Yesss come at us do the dinosaurrrrrr
escapedpandora: (Default)

[personal profile] escapedpandora 2013-05-02 08:00 am (UTC)(link)

I southparked at you!

derpaheal: (It's nothing)

[personal profile] derpaheal 2013-05-02 08:34 am (UTC)(link)
Oh they don't fit around me

SHAME
escapedpandora: (ᴏᴏᴄ ✧ ιтℓℓ gєт вєттєя!)

[personal profile] escapedpandora 2013-05-02 09:41 pm (UTC)(link)
oh wow haha this replying from email thing TOTALLY works except it's weird because my default icon for Hope is so blank. XD;

HAVE SOME KITTENS 8D
derpaheal: (It's nothing)

[personal profile] derpaheal 2013-05-03 12:09 am (UTC)(link)
PFFFFTAWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH